Creation of mockups and a website for the visualization of electrical and climatic data from the solar panels of a weather station
UML / UI DESIGN / WEBSITE FROM-SCRATCH
Creation of a system for the management of a weather station
Téliris is the name we gave to our annual BTS project which allows telemetry to be carried out on a photovoltaic installation.
This project was carried out in a team of two in order, on the one hand, to create a program to recover electrical and climatic data from the weather station. And on the other hand, to store the data obtained in a database to display them on graphics across a website.
Synopsis & Objectives
During an annual BTS project, in teams of two, we had to create a system to retrieve and display electrical and climate data on a website from an inverter and solar panels.
- Carry out a UML study,
- Create the wireframe for the development of the website,
- Create a database,
- Developed a website to display the collected data on graphs,
- Create a connection between the website and an IP camera.
PRODUCTION & SPECIFICATION
To create the entire telemetry management system on the photovoltaic installation, the project was divided into two parts for each member of the team :
- A member was responsible for developing a program in C ++ to retrieve electrical and climatic data from the inverter and solar panels.
- I had to create a database to store the retrieved data, and display it on a graph through a website in PHP. In addition, I was also responsible for configuring an outdoor IP camera on the website to visualize the photovoltaic installation.
The program allowing the recovery of electrical and climatic data was developed in C ++.
The retrieved data was then stored in a MySQL database and was displayed on a website created in PHP.
The display of data on the website has been done using a JPgraph graphics module.