I present my different business, study or personal projects
Find both UI mockups and websites
Personal project Framework AngularJS
Travelers From Japan
WIREFRAME / ANGULARJS FRAMEWORK
Creation of a website on travel to Japan
Travelers From Japan is a personal project designed with a team of friends.
This website aims to create a direct and easy relationship between travelers and tour guides and thus offer grouped and organized trips.
Travelers From Japan is a personal project which strengthens trips to Japan thanks to an easy relationship between tour guides and travelers.
- Design the wireframe before creating the website,
- Develop the UI / UX interface of all pages of the website,
- Create a database,
- Develop the website with the AngularJS Framework,
- Use a NodeJS server,
- Adapt the website to all screen formats (desktop, tablet, mobile).
The Travelers From Japan website is a CRM since it creates an easy relationship between travelers and tour guides in Japan.
This website is currently on hiatus but more than 85% of the project was carried out in a team of 3 members:
- Another member was responsible for the connection between the database and the NodeJS server,
- And the third member had to develop the different web services of the back-end.
TFJ contains a public space where each visitor can see the news feed and the list of tourist guides, a member space for each tourist guide and registered member, as well as an administrator space to manage all the functionalities of the website.
The website was designed with the AngularJS framework, with a MySQL database and a NodeJS server.
This site uses the Bootstrap library for CSS and HTML5 for the user interface.